Friday, July 26, 2024

Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Peace on Earth

 Sneaking in one (maybe two) before the midnight deadline! Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party has 3-ish hours left! LOL


Definitely not a good picture of this cutie at all! It's 9pm and the sun is gone! :) Taken by the light of my craft room!


pulled papers literally from the scrap bag (picture below)!! The reindeer I had already stamped and die cut for another project that didn't get used. Grabbed a sketch from {BYSHC} #33 and cut to size! I added some twine and some white enamel dots to make it fun!!

Use what you have! I talk myself out of paper all the time! LOL I have so much and the scraps can create all by themselves! I've proven that this week!! I have so many more that I am sure I'll never get through them all! It's so fun!!

Thanks for joining us this week! I hope you enjoyed all the inspiration and good luck and I hope the "random.org" Gods are forever in your favor! :)





4 comments:

  1. I really like the mix of papers on this! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! You've been on such a roll this week and so inspiring! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the thumbprint deer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute & festive. I like using scraps to see what I can come up with (like my last 5 cards! lol). Good luck to you, too! I enjoyed all of your fun cards & appreciate the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

{BYSHC} Sketch 50 - Merry Christmas

 Hello and welcome back! We are still working with  {BYSHC} Sketch 50 until the end of the month. This month's sponsor is A Colorful Lif...