Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Merry & Bright

 Happy Wednesday! The Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party is still going! Friday at midnight is your deadline! Today's card combines two challenges!


The second challenge I'm talking about is at Hero Arts! Their challenge is called "color my world." I take that to mean lots of vibrant colors!!


I've taken their Flower Swirls Stencils, and the Merry Stamp & Cut to create this colorful card! The inks I used over the stencil are lumberjack plaid and twisted citron. After I removed the stencil I splattered some water on it to create a little distressing. The panel was then die cut with the largest scalloped and rectangle die from Unity Stamp Co. I then moved onto the sentiment. I die cut the "merry" from a scrap of white cardstock. Then stamped on the top and bottom part of the sentiment using WOW! Embossing ink and Gina K Designs white embossing powder. That black panel was then die cut with the scalloped and banner die set from Unity. Glued everything together then used some foam adhesive from therm-0-web to attach it to the background. Some green and red glitter enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs to finish it off!


Thanks for visiting!! Keep up the great work on these submissions! We are approaching a record number of entries!!







10 comments:

  1. I like this colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jenni! I love the colors and the simple design! Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ink blending is amazing! I love the color selection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ink blending is amazing! I love the vibrant colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous stencil that is. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ink blending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the entries, so creative and inspiring!!!
    FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color combination! Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Congrats on being Random winner of the Hero Arts Stay Crafty challenge!

    ReplyDelete

~ September 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Color Challenge!

Here we are...September! Whew that was fast! The Friends of Unity are hopping again! This month is a color challenge! Just in time for all t...