Saturday, July 20, 2024

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2024 Linky Party - JOY

Hello and welcome back! I am continuing my trend to use up some scraps and printed images that have been sitting around for some time! {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2024 Linky Party is the perfect opportunity! 


My card today features another sponsor of the linky party....Angie Blom Digital Designs. The image I am using today is from digital set called Joy and Noel. It does come with two images...the Joy image was sitting in my later box just waiting to be colored!


Believe it or not the background with the striped edges was also in the scrap bin!! I had created it some time ago but just never found the right image for it! I like how the stripes are just peeking out from the red and white polka dot paper! I die cut all the panels using the scallops and rectangles nesting die set from Unity Stamp Co. Colored with alcohol markers and some white gel pen. Don't look too closely, my coloring got a bit out of hand and the 00 blending brush did not take off my mistake! Best to just do your best and move on! :) Red enamel dots are, of course, from Gina Marie Designs!


Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you soon! :)

psssst --- discount code for AngieBlomDigitalDesigns: BYSHC55





4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Jenni! I love the layers! I'm so inspired by your use of scraps and 'later box' bits! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card looks wonderful! Love the vintage vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Jenni. Love the simple color combination and the red dotted Swiss paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and design. Love all the layers & texture from the twine.

    ReplyDelete

~ September 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Color Challenge!

Here we are...September! Whew that was fast! The Friends of Unity are hopping again! This month is a color challenge! Just in time for all t...