Tuesday, July 23, 2024

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2024 Linky Party - Cup of Cheer

 Hello again! I have another card using up some scraps with an image from another sponsor! {BYSHC} have an amazing list of sponsors who will be providing prizes at the end of the party! Be sure to check the blog for the entire list!


Not 2 Shabby is the sponsor for this one! The digital image is called Have a Cup of Cheer


The red panel had been dry embossed (quite a while ago) with a 3d embossing folder from Stampin Up. I die cut the red and focal panel using the scallops and rectangles nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. I colored the image with alcohol markers and then punched a few snowflakes from another scrap of cardstock! to the snowflakes I added some blue glitter enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.

Thanks for visiting!


psssst....Not2Shabby discount code for 15% off (some exclusions may apply) BYSHC


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jenni! Love the texture and colors! You've inspired me so much! I can't wait to get in my studio today! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the cable knit background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the knit background.

    ReplyDelete

~ September 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Color Challenge!

Here we are...September! Whew that was fast! The Friends of Unity are hopping again! This month is a color challenge! Just in time for all t...